5.01.2008

China 2007 has finally arrived.



It has only taken me 4 months but I am getting there. We took over 7000 photos on our trip through China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Thailand, and London so it has been daunting, thus the reason I haven't done it yet. The last time I posted trip photos of Turkey and Greece it was a 6 week trip and it felt manageable but we did and saw so much over the 3 months. So I have opted to post more pictures to a web gallery that you can visit HERE at this SmugMug which has been great. I was able to set up a nice looking gallery and you can comment and do quite a lot on there as well. If anyone wants to join, let me know I have a connection. I would also like to link to these posts from September and scroll down through October for some China posts which I was able to document some of what we experienced. There are lots of photos but you can look through them at your leisure. I posted captions on some but there are just so many. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks fabulous. There are some great shots there, and shots of just love of you guys. I wish I was able to look good in a photo no matter what - y'all so darn lucky! lol

I want to join up, can you let me know the ins and outs. - molto grazie.

Chris said...

Thanks Gail. Yeah after some research I found SmugMug to be what I was looking for and its not too expensive plus if you enter my email (christylooo@yahoo.com) you get a discount on the sign up. You can unlimited storage, you can sign up for different levels and have more control over customization and there is a huge network of Photos everything from fun to professionals.
Plus it is owned and run by members ;)