3.11.2008

The night we arrived in Windsor

I was just cleaning up some files on my computer and found this picture that was snapped about 10 minutes after we had been landed in Windsor at the Mercantile, the eve before it's grand opening. All those empty shelves in the back have since been filled up and the Merc is well into its 3rd month. Oh and that is Chuck Worrell with us (the husband of our high school theatre director, football coach, and friend) who has helped us out heaps doing lots of building jobs around the Merc. Mike and I are actually going to see a play tonight at the high school. It will be kind of fun taking Mike to one of the places I spent the majority of my time from 13-17. Oh and one more note as we are still in the midst of frigid winter, I want that tan back! It just adds that little lift and takes away the pastey/sickly look that comes with winter. Oh well, we did choose to move to Vermont.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Great picture for a historic event, the migration back to Vermont. I don't know if we got a picture of our first day back. But I do remember it was HOT and STICKY. Quite the contrast to your welcome.