1.03.2008

Take me back.

I've uncovered a few old photos from my parents computer and did they take me back. All the way back to 2003 after I graduated from Hawaii and went to NZ and met Mike. Then I went home and wandered all over the states playing with my new nephew Max (chubbidy) and my cool niece Austyn. Then I went back to NZ and hung out with Mike and his siblings (Mack and Alice)and then went home and waited the 76 awful days before Mike came over. I made that chain to make it somewhat bare able. That was 4 years ago during this very holiday season. WOW! Our 4th anniversary is coming up on January 9th. It's been a 4 wicked years.





1 comment:

Gail said...

hahahaha how fun to find old photos! I can not believe it's been 4 years for you guys. You certainly have packed a whole heck of a lot into those four years. Well done. Can't wait to see what the next 4 bring, and the 4 after that and so on and so on and so on.