1.29.2008

Ads.

I've been on the Ad Job since setting foot in Windsor. With the new store (The Merc) we wanted to jump in and brand it right away as a cool place. So far we've had the ads in 2 weeks and there is already a small following (or at least interest) for the Ads and people have mentioned seeing them when they come in which means people are actually recognizing that they are there. Our Ad Man at the Valley News actually told me that his fellow Ad people look forward to seeing what will be next; exactly what we wanted, get 'em hooked. My process thus far is type whatever comes to my head. Rarely, do you get to do a job where you get to present yourself (your humor) so forwardly but that is our brand philosophy thus far and its pretty fun. I also worked up and Ad for Nate's other store that is carrying Patagonia now and one for Upper Valley Life magazine. I honestly did this one as a joke because I tend to send Nate a real one and one that is a joke but they always go for the joke! We have the same reported that came and did a story on us a couple weeks ago coming again to talk with all of us about Sibling Development for a longer article in the paper. Yep.






5 comments:

Gail said...

FANTASTIC CHRIS!!! TOTALLY LOVE THEM.

Normal Mom said...

It should say "hot sisterS" Thank you very much....but that's ok. I think I'm past the prime of hotness. I'm now into, "she looks good for her age." You carry the torch of the hot ones, my sister.

Chris said...

joy, i actually did change it to sisters for the final but this was one of the earlier layouts...since i wrote it completely as a joke and wasn't even thinking...whatever you are entering a new prime of hotness!

Chelle said...

Joy, I think you're hot as hot molten lava coffee! Chris these rock!!

Normal Mom said...

Thanks Chris and Chelle!