6.04.2007

Feels good.

A still from our 48 film, an education movie about super cabbages from a corporation we call BioCab International.


This past weekend was good one so much so that I really don't want to begin a week of school and work. Yesterday we went to see the German film, The Lives of Others, very very good, very understated, very well done and so today I feel like it should be the other day to my weekend. Humph. But this week my internship was meant to have finished (well actually last week) and so I go back to school for my last 3 weeks. I don't want to go really, I like working (strange feeling) but I would love it even more if I was getting paid. Actually, I lie, it would be a bonus if I was getting paid but I like a lot just as it is. Problem, however, because I am not quite sure this can turn into paid employment but anything in comparison will be somewhat pale. Oh by the way, our 48 hour film went onto the city finals! So along with 11 others there will be an official screening at a movie theatre down the road. From there, they choose the winner and a runner up. I am no really suprised ours made it into the finals, but will be VERY suprised if we won because there are some amazing ones...still waiting for one that I can post for you all to see. So we'll just see how things turn out eh? On one more note, since we got internet I have felt really good. How is it possible for some invisible means of computing to bring goodness? Through the weekend I have been able to talk to McKay, Chelle, and my Aunt Bev over skype and that feels good.

3 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

hey Mike and Chris, yeah we have been a bit busy with our blogs, The weather is miserable you see.
The 48 hour film fest sounds super cool u r are always involved in cool things. Post some of it when and if u can sounds funny and cool.

Unknown said...

hi, nice blog!!

Chris said...

yeah, i think our web girl is trying to get a site up for our debut tomorrow. when it is available i will definitely shoot it your way!