6.21.2007

BOWLING TIME

My class from school got together tonight for a little big of bowling fun! I had an awesome class and am really going to miss going to school and hanging out with them...saw them every day for 9 months in 4 hour labs. I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

Here we all are. Dan and Carol, our tutors, are there in the front.
And again.

Cherrie, Vivienne, and Jo. They are all from China.
Paul and Hayden, both pretty young guys but very cool.
Sam, Codie, and Phil, some more youngins





Jo, Sarah, and Jo. I guess it would feel a bit more freeing if I had a break but full time work begins tomorrow. The place I did my work experience has offered me full time work for the next couple of months until we leave. This is, of course, awesome because I don't have to go looking for a job, I really like the people, and I can learn so much about the industry so when I go to Vermont to start up a company, I can at least pretend I know what I am doing.

No comments: