6.08.2007

And the winner is...

Not our film unfortunately but we were certainly in the top 5 ( i think). It was quite a fun evening and seeing our movie on the big screen was quite a treat. I couldn't help but giggle all the way through and was pleasantly joined by chuffles and giggles in the audience as well. It was quite a cool feeling to see others enjoy what you've helped create. I can't wait until I have a postable version of it. We did the prize for the best use of the line, "What do you call that" which we all had to use as part of the rules. And I do have to say that I was the one who came up with the context of that line being used...hee hee. Let's just say it's something about drinking your own urine...I know, now you are dying. Also, we were nominated for best Art Direction, which again, was quite cool and I like to think that I may have had something to do with that. All in all, it was ChCh's version of the Academy Awards, whose who in the ChCh film/creative scene. It was such a great thing to be apart of. I think Sibling Developments should definitely get one going in Vermont. Fo sho.

3 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

hey Chris, I can't wait to hear that one liner. He he. Sounds like lots of fun. Can't wait to see it.

Gail said...

hey thats cool! how neat to be a part of the process!! good for you! Will you have such chances to be involved in things in Vermont?

Chris said...

that's the hope gail. My siblings and I have formed a company which we hope one day will be able to let us do all the creative things we want. should be cool, a lot of hard work to get it going but could be amazing!