5.28.2007

Officially Reconnected

I sit here tonight (at home) doing this and it feels good. No tutors lingering about or people looking over my shoulder. I don't have to quiet the tip tapping of my fingers on the keys because I am not really meant to be typing. This is REAL freedom! And to follow a few shots from Sunday Morning at the Gardens and a really funny one of Tom doing the "tiger".




This is Tom, our friend. He and Pete are teaming up together in a consultancy called Leadership Consulting. Last night I put together a wee brochure for Tom and one of his courses (Postitive Psychology: a science of happiness) which I am actually taking at the moment and got it printed today. It is officially my first printed job. Sure, it wasn't amazing but it felt good to see it through, have it printed, and the client be pleased. I liked the feeling. I will muse about this all more at a later date, as for now me hungry monster.

No comments: