2.16.2007

Post a month...

So sad to see how pitiful my posting has become but there is just too much going on...well I think the main problem is we don't have internet. No matter how busy I am, I would find time to post. I miss it...man do I miss it. Things could be worse...I guess. No, I know they could be. But I stay a float by checking out my fellow cool bloggers in the world Kelli, Gail, the TFTC girls amidst others. A little wee update. Insurance has settled for my bike and I am venturing into the world of road cycling. I mean there is always a road but not necessarily a mountain. Mike is going to part-time at the camera store so he can finish his post-grad work in Religious Studies and Management (I know, quite a mix). He found out yesterday that he is the #1 salesman for the Kodak Express stores in NZ (that's 30 stores) so I think the company is sad to see him go but he loves studying and he might as well do it now since he's so close. I am nearing my mid-year portfolio. So things are busy being redone to industry standard. Man, I've learned so much and am still loving it. I think the hi-lite has been illustrating a book that my sister wrote. I had it posted on my GAD site but need to get it watermarked so it's not nabbed off the web. You may remember Sublime Eye that I created for my Design company well my sister in law reserved sublimeeye.com so someday I will have that up and running. We will both finish in June and then some travel will occur...life is good. Busy but good.

2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Hey Chris-
Glad to see you posting again. I liked working with you too. We do need to find an illustrator to keep on board the team though. That was cool news about Mike. I hope he enjoys going back to school. I survived the Kindergarten Valentines Day party. This weekend we are having our Chinese New Year feast. Gotta go, love you guys!

Gail said...

Yay! welcome back to the land of posting, nice to see ya briefly. Thats great news about sublimeeye.com... I love it. I hope things go well with your portfolio and I am glad to hear you are still loving it. I have been taking a community college photography course, I will do more in the future. It is a lot of fun.
Congrats to Mike and the number one spot. Good work.
I am sooooooooooo excited about Liz coming to visit in 4 weeks!!!