1.10.2007

3rd Anniversary Hooray





Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Mike got me some lovely flowers. We went to yummy Thai and then saw "The Prestige". I can't believe 3 years ago we were all partying in mom and dad's little Deming garage to the Mariachi boys. That was fun. As I type, Mike is on the phone with Immigration sorting out my Residency Status and we are in the midst of our initial plannings for the future. Green Card for him, Visas for me...it's all quite a process. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will be able to refine our options and start making it happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations chris! you guys look great. 3 years is an accomplishment...and it sounds like you've had so much fun. what are your plans now?

Chris said...

Thanks Kelli!

We are still trying to sort out the next step. I finish my course in June and I also receive my permanent residency status here in NZ so we are up for a change but just not sure what that will be exactly. China is certainly in the mix as well as heading over to the states for a move. We're giving it lots of thought.