10.06.2006

VISIT WITH AUNT BEV

Aunt Bev was on a whirlwind tour of New Zealand but luckily I was able to meet up with her last night. She is such a cool lady. You would never know she's 78. In February she's traveling to Antarctica so she will have been on all the continents in the world! I know where I got some of my DNA (afterall, I am named after here, Christina Beverly).Mike spent the day with her and they went to Milford Sound and I met up with her after school yesterday and we went to dinner with Pete and Liz. I was glad to have some of my family get to spend some more time with them because they're so good to me. She had a captive audience as she told stories of the legislature, her days as a probation officer and her travels around the world. I also spent the night at her hotel and we stayed up giggling and chatting. Loved it. It was brief but wonderful. I'm glad to be named after such a cool lady!
Me, Aunt Bev, Liz, Pete, and Bev's friend Jo.

No comments: