9.30.2006

Yip Yip

I would like to make an official announcement although I write on this thing like there are people out there reading it who care, well I do...Congrats to Jordan (my bro) and his wife and their brand new baby as of today Sydney Arcadia Larson.

This is my happy picture that I love and it is my visual communication of the happiness for my new niecy!

I completed my first week of Graphic Design school but I feel completely overwhelmed by it all. I love it and am very excited to be learning away but wonder if I will ever be able to actually know these programs and be any good. Of course, here I am the psycho perfectionist. My tutor, Carol, is fantastic and doesn't mind my never ending questions. But since Mike is still in Queenstown, I have been spending a lot of time on Photoshop playing around and trying to get some it to sink in.

Also, I am a total and complete convert to Apple. It's true. They make me feel cool when I am even in their presence...especially the one we have (well have been oh so fortunate to borrow). The three C's. Clean, clear, and Cool. I will never look back.


It's not just a computer, it's a harmonious piece of wholly aesthetic furniture. It is sublime.


1 comment:

marian said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Apple. You'll never go back!!! First I converted Nate, then your parents. And I didn't even have to convert you, another Mac Missionary found you. ;-) Come, spread the gospel with us.