7.11.2012

He's Three!

























Yay, he's three! Just for fun, here's zeroone & two. It's been busy around these parts so I didn't get to organizing his bday like I wanted but I then remembered, he was three, and popcorn is exciting so I hung up a few streamers that I had on hand and put a sign up on the chalkboard which he loved. He said, "happy birfday to me?" He started the morning off with one of Grammy's cinnamon rolls and there was a lot of cousin playing all day. Aunt Joy got him a Spiderman balloon and my nieces made him some cupcakes which he wanted to eat all day. We made our traditional yummy pizzas (except now Mike makes the most amazing homemade sauce as well so they are even better) and then we did cupcakes outside and opened his few presents. Mike has wanted to get him him a matchbox race car track that goes on the wall for ages so thank you grandma lizzie & Pete for sending him one. He was entranced by it for a good hour until a part of it broke and he ripped the whole thing off the wall which was hilarious in its own right. Now, we have to get more sticky stuff to put it back up but he loved it for that hour. Oh, three! Meanwhile, Rox Rocky was loving the plastic from the cars--her two bottom teeth are coming in.

He is beautiful and amazing but right now, for me, really frustrating and exhausting as well. But he is dymanic and loving and empathetic and silly and energetic and smart. Here's to three!






2 comments:

Lucy said...

I cant believe hes three, I gotta get out there.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

your kiddos are adorable. congrats on lars' birthday, i feel like his first just happened, crazy how that works.