6.29.2012

9 months.





















Our girl is on the move. She's got her first tooth coming in on the bottom and she is eating like a big kid. She was never really into the puree foods and is loving eggs, cheese, blueberries, watermelon, beans, and toast. Our boy is fiercely independent, super entertaining, and quite considerate to his sister--for the most part. He's counting more these days and talking a lot and other people can even understand him sometimes. He is a week shy of three years old knows it. He says "Happy Cake to me?" so we are planning to have a little party for him next week on the same days as Mike's citizenship ceremony. Big day for us.


2 comments:

Dean and Carly said...

I always think that I should take monthly photos of the kids, but I never get round to it, its so awesome to see how much they grow though...I did managed to do a hand and foot impression of the kids the other day. Much love to you guys, and again I wish you wernt so far away

Andrea said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Hope you guys are having a fantastic summer!