10.14.2011

1 & 2 weeks






I started Lars' pictures at one month but I wished I had taken some before he was already a month so our little lady gets a few more. She's already made it past her birth weight and as you can see in these pictures, is much more alert in her little eyes in just the week. She rocks and her hair is indeed growing in bright red. It's amazing to me how different she looks to her big brother. He had this olive skin and dark hair with Mike's ears and eyelashes and she has this red hair and fair skin with my long fingers and legs. I wonder if they will look more alike as they get older. I guess my siblings all look very different. Crazy genes. 

Our boy is always asking about his see-sta and wanted to hug and kiss her. It's really sweet. Yesterday, he was doing "this little piggy" and I got this video of my two little people together. He goes right into hug her so we always need to help him out there. 




5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Lars is really cute with her. I think our kids need to look different from one another to remind us that they are their own different little personalities.

Zillah said...

she is gorgeous, and i adore her hair. congratulations!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

how stinkin sweet. love the photos and how she gets a different pillow than lars' backdrop. She's a bute!

Leilani Bascom said...

Oh my goodness. Cutest children ever. Wow. Lars doing wee wee wee, hilarious. I literally can not wait to meet her, was sad all weekend that we weren't in Windsor!

jessipants said...

sooooo presh.