8.23.2011

new jersey, friends, birthdays, food, and fun







 

















We took a little summer vacay and headed south to see our friends in New Jersey over the weekend.Our boy was amazing on the long car trip and was so excited as we drove by Newark airport and spotted all the planes. Apparently all he needs is a little knight's helmet. I would say that Mike had a fantastic birthday weekend and our boy was in heaven with all the new games, toys, and willing kids to play WITH him. Plus, we had babysitting and took full advantage of that. I don't have pictures of everything but besides biking, beaching, relaxing, and fridge installing we also went out for really good Italian and Thai and of course 5 Guys.  Mike was in heaven, I do believe. AND we picked up a vacuum for $49 that is awesome and now I can't stop vacuuming my life. But the topper was the amazing Kiwi cake made by our very own Cake Boss, Sara. 

It was a stellar weekend.



He loved this car.

3 comments:

sivab said...

He looks a little comfortable driving with one hand on the wheel and all. It was great having you guys especially now that I can steal all of your cool pictures off of your blog. :)
PS
That kiwi cake is AW-ESOME! Next year red velvet guts for sure. :)

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Best Kiwi Cake I have ever seen! Lars is getting so grown up!

Chris, you are looking amazing!

Bump and Erin said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You look so great Chris! And I absolutely love the little bike seat! I want one of those. :)