6.02.2010

Pete is here.






Pete is here for a week on his way back from a conference in Germany. We've just been doing our thing and Pete is here to hang with our little man. In the last 2 days he has been starting to pull himself up on things and today he discovered stairs and went up two. He likes walking around on your shoulders and think he looks so cute up there. He's also just started doing the little shy thing when people talk with him, he'll lean his head onto my shoulder. I love that. I will take any little quiet moments I can get. He is most content exploring and seeing new things. He seems to get bored with the same old books and toys. We are heading up to Montreal for the day tomorrow and hitting IKEA on the way back. I feel like we are going on vacation. I am very excited. Hey, we are going to a different country.


No comments: