6.26.2010

Montreal a month ago


taking a break after crossing the border


not sure what this building was but it was very colorful


reminds me of gaudi


the cool rental bikes


the boys


the free baklava we got at the cafe


Canadian tag




this was a big important building but I have forgotten why?


not a hero movie ;)

at ikea

It was such a fun day when we went up to Montreal with Mike's dad and my mom about a month ago. I really enjoyed having a family day away from the busy busy life here. It was only about 3 hours and exciting to go to another country and actually feel the difference. Helps keep our travel bug at bay when we can run up to Montreal for the day and get a small dose.

There were all these cool rental bike stations and lots of sculptures around and we spent lots of time people watching, walking, and driving around the different areas of the city. We made our way to Ikea before we drove home. My favorite moment of the day was when Pete had our boy on his shoulders and I heard "Ouch!" and he had leaned over and bit Pete's ear with his little sharp teeth. Of course he was all smiles and giggling. Funny.

No comments: