5.08.2010

happy grandmother's day too!






I am posting these pictures particularly for mom and liz because he also wouldn't be here without the both of you and I am grateful for you both. Today as I was running around hanging laundry and making dinner (yep, I have started cooking for realsies) I felt grateful that I get to be his mother and do those things. I will also say that I didn't totally understand the love my mom had for me until I had eyeballs. It was quite humbling, in fact. I just didn't get it before. When I look at these pictures, I find myself really excited to hang out with him when he wakes up. He makes me more content in my life and happy on my first mother's day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Mother's Day on your first year as a Mom...you are doing a wonderful job...