4.19.2010

Birthday girl.







Yesterday we celebrated our niece's 8th birthday. She had a yummy and very cool rainbow cake made by her super talented cake making mom. We had a spread of yummy salads and rolls. She was also baptized at church and the cousin-brudders (as they call themselves) sang a song for her. She told them she would sing at theirs. She is such a cool little person and the best oldest cousin. I can't wait until she can start babysitting. I had to post some pix of me and eyeballs because we are coordinating again. Some people may not believe this, but I actually don't try to do this.



1 comment:

Bump and Erin said...

I can't believe that she is 8 already! How crazy! I laughed when I saw the rainbow cake because my oldest turns 6 on Saturday and wants a rainbow cake! Fun!