3.14.2010

8 month.













He's on the move--not fully crawling but he is also quite bouncy lately and generally always moving. He can sit up fine but due to his constant movement, he doesn't stay sitting very long but he can do it. He is talking more and more, lots of "ma mas" and "ba bas" and lots of raspberries and little spitting fits. His hair is filling in all around his head and he continues to sleep pretty well but he has a little cold now so he's stuffy and the nights haven't been so smooth. Mike is amazing in the nights. Actually, this week he slept up in his own room in his crib a few nights. I had the first night of 7 straight hours of sleep in a year and a half. I actually forgot what it was like to have dreams--ones that can be quite involved and strange--deep REM sleep. He feels solid to me but I don't know how much he weighs. We have a check up in a month. He has an ability to find any little scrap of paper in any crevice--excellent little vacuum. He lights up with the sweetest smile and flirty kinda laugh whenever Mike walks in the room--my favorite.

He is such a sweet boy.

Note: We are going to be making the blog private here in the next little bit. If you want to be able to still check us out, send your email to chris@sublimeeye.com. I will send an invitation email to those that I know that come here but there are some people that I don't have emails for that I know read. Thanks!

9 comments:

paula said...

get me on the list. Cutiest cousin brother that is 8 months old

Caitlin said...

mmm I'm kinda a blog stalker.... my email is floppingphish29@yahoo.com
Caitlin

Charlotte Rose said...

whoa cuttee

Sara said...

I can't believe he is already 8 months old. Where did the time go!

You have my e-mail...and I hope you include me.

viv said...

He is so beauuutiful! xoxo

Madelene said...

He is growing into his ears!

Sara said...

Keep me on please. I've loved going private...so nice :)

Charlotte Rose said...

hEY Chris - what type of camera is your little compact one?? I want one like it.

Andrea said...

He is growning so fast, and still such a handsome little guy! Those eyes are to die for! I'd like to keep following your blog...amurr29@yahoo.com Hope you're having a great spring!