1.02.2010

Rolling in the Gardens.





Yesterday we took a meander in the Christchurch Botanical Gardens and met up with Dean, Carly, and Rosie. It was a lovely day- clear and hot. A good way to keep our minds off our flooded home. Our boy is getting stronger by the day it seems and is seriously into rolling. Mike captured him on camera. I don't know if there is anything more amazing than the first year of life and seeing how quickly they develop; it is incredible. Here is to twenty-ten!

a very kiwi ad

3 comments:

Gail said...

woohooo go Lars! As soon as the video started for a second I thought, who is that talking? (aside from Mike) The very next second I though... Its Rosie! So I quickly had to scroll through the rest of the post to see if there was any reference to Rosie being there. :) AND I was right! (I think) lol. Nice to hear you Rose. This really made me smile.

McKay said...

someone is excited to have an HD camera.... :-)

he's a cutie, can't wait to see him again!!!

Charlotte Rose said...

Oh gosh I sound horrible in the background: ) What a lovely day.