1.24.2010

Queen Charlotte Walk: Sneak Peak



We (Mike, Pete, liz, Alice, the little man and I) got back early early this morning from an overnight on the Queen Charlotte Track up in the Marlborough Sounds. We planned to stay two nights but hit rain and tramping in the rain with a baby is not cool. It was beautiful. More pix to come.






As I look at my hair up close, I think something needs to be done--I don't mind the way it looks but it is getting shaggy and the roots are taking over. I prefer the roots to having my whole head look like a lightbulb but I don't know if I am ready to face the nothing color of my natural hair. Maybe I could go darker? I really like having shorter hair because there is absolutely no hassle and I think short suits me. I am not good with hair so I need a style that takes care of itself. Oh well.

5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

I think you should try a dark reddish brown. That could be cool.

paula said...

AH heck just shave it off and start over..Like your MOM AND ALICIA DID. Of course that was very brave.It will come to you.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Chris, I am lovin these pictures of New Zealand, what a beautiful country. Spencer's company just found out they are in the final round to get the Country of New Zealand's tourism account for advertising, so heck if Mike knows anyone that works in that dept, send them our way!!! ;)

Sara said...

I love the lightbulb look :) But you should never take hair advice from me.

Dean and Carly said...

Alas we have had to put our own tramping plans with asher on hold because of thunder and rain, but we will see what happens in the next few days...that cardi liz knitted is awesome, also mack really loves his stubbies dosn't he. As for hair, I think you could rock a black bob, coco chanel style, though it would require maintenance. I hope you guys are enjoying your last days with the whanau.