11.23.2009

A good week.

Last week was a good week--besides not sleeping much.

Some things we had really been thinking about and praying about started to work themselves out.

1. Dad got a much needed job after 3 months of searching and it is a well suited job at that.

2. I have had quite a bit of interest in taking family pictures for people and have already done 3 and booked 2 more sessions. THIS has been a HUGE blessing for me and Mike to have a little cash injection.

3. Thanks Gail, for asking me to work on your logo and business cards. I am glad you like 'em.

4. Also, the Snapdragon Blog is gaining momentum and we started our first Giveaway today so go there and comment if you want a chance at some lovely items.


1 comment:

felicity said...

k, I commented on every post back to October...so here's keeping my fingers crossed for the draw! :)