7.02.2009

oh baby.



So I am 39 weeks tomorrow and looky here I am still pregnant! I am feeling it. I can't sleep more than two hours in a row at night, have a huge back ache, and feel like I could roll away. We feel pretty set (as set you as you can be) just because for the last 7 weeks we thought he could come at any time.

We met with the midwife today and my blood pressure was actually low for me, the Non-stress Test looked great, and as I measured small (again) she had us do an ultrasound and he is in the 44th percentile (again, we are short people) and the fluid looked great so they are just going to keep letting me go on my own unless some evil symptom arises. This also means that my sister will most likely make it back for the birth :)

getting excited to meet this little kiwi--finally. feels like it is taking forever.

Oh and check out THESE pix of the Inn.

2 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

exciting ; 0

Gail said...

looking good there lil kiwi dude. Keep up the good (but lousy feeling) work, Chris.