7.10.2009

Is this it? Due Date.



I am currently doing the contraction thing. 5 minutes apart--certainly not comfortable but I am seeming to deal with them alright for the moment. The midwife told me to try and get some sleep--yep, tried that, not happening so I am sitting on an exercise ball trying to distract myself every 5 minutes up and walk around and then back down for 5 minutes. I am letting Mike get a little sleep but he's about to be rudely awakened--no he's excited.

So lookey here, right on my due date July 10 2009. Not that this means it is for real but it is certainly seeming more for real. Here we go!

5 comments:

tom and jonelle said...

I Love Labor and birthing...enjoy the ride

Chris said...

well they have sort of mellowed so I am going to try and sleep.

let's see how this goes.

Gail said...

so excited for you... sooooo sooooo exciting. Come on lil kiwi, make your debut. We're all wanting for you.

Jared said...

I heard a rumor that you are all proud parents! Congrats!!!!!

Sara said...

Birth the babe, girl! It's TIME! YAY!!!!!!