7.28.2009

5 ounces in 3 days.



Our feeding plan is working--he has gained back 5 ounces in the last few days. I feel soooooo relieved. Now we just need to keep this trend on the rise.


love his feet

his little mohawk

and can't say enough about his ears.

Note: before I had a child 18 days ago, I thought, "I won't just let our blog turn into a baby blog and say nothing about anything else or show anything else..." HA! But now, this is my world solely and completely, I can't believe he came out of me so cute, and I have no desire of posting pictures of Mike or myself in our state of disrepair. Maybe in a year or 2.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Can't wait to see him in person!

sivab said...

There's no stopping him now!

Gail said...

oh man,... i just want to gobble that kid up. Soooooooooo bad.

viv said...

Give Little Lars another kiss for me...