6.07.2009

35 and 2/7 weeks.

Another successful week of incubation. Things continue to look stable besides my oft times blood pressure of a totally obese middle aged man which was the reason my midwife told me she didn't want me doing anything but resting from now on. Now that I understand the importance of the left side lying position (as to provide optimal blood flow to the baby and helps take the uterus from pressing on major arteries that run up right side) of course I am more inclined to be on my left side. Oh the things we are learning.


We have an ultrasound this week to check out his position, growth, the placenta, and the amniotic fluid. Hopefully those things are all fine and we can keep on keeping on. If not, well we will just see won't we. I guess really picking a name could be in order.

Looking out my window and seeing this really
is lovely.

2 comments:

me said...

picking a name?
what?
so you're not set on the little kiwi?
coz that could work...

Gail said...

Good work on another successful week of incubating. Here's hoping for another one for the lil guy!