5.07.2009

30 weeks.

I look like I could topple over. I am amazed at how fast my general abdomen area expands. Nature is nutty. We can actually see my stomach moving a lot these days. Freaky but cool.
Mike loves the Macro lens but on this up-close note. Pregnancy has brought me a special gift: clear skin. I would break out ever so rhythmically and since I have been growing this little kiwi, Chris has been zit-free for the first time in years. That helps to off set the fact the rest of your body feels complete and totally awkward all the time--at least I also don't have zits all over my face :) Balance in all things.

Mike and I are headed to New Jersey to meet up with our pals and go see the Boss tomorrow night. We have had some great Inn days but I am excited for a little weekend break for my back.

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

30 weeks, that is awesome, you are getting there! You look so darling Chris! You are lucky you have good skin, I think I was like the 1% that totally broke out while pregnant, it was awful. At least it cleared up right afterwards!

Normal Mom said...

I just want to know what you were looking at or what Mike was saying to you when he took that picture. :) Happy Mothers Day!

Chris said...

I really don't remember.

Sara said...

Crazy cute. You should be a prego model - you make it all look good.