4.26.2009

29 weeks.





Ah, the love of this weather. We took a hike this afternoon up in the Ascutney State Park just 10 minutes up the road. It was lovely and all up hill and boy do I feel the extra weight poking out. So I haven't taken any pictures for a couple weeks so Mike took a few but, there is no hiding behind vests or scarves anymore--this kid is poking out and I don't really have any t-shirts so barely squeezed into this pre-preg shirt and it is a bit shocking to see the roundness of ones body. :)

I like seeing Mike carrying our nephew because a year from now we will have one of him.

7 comments:

tom and jonelle said...

wooohooo looking nice and preggers now.take care

Sara said...

You're gorgeous. Totally prego now. Own it and love it - you look fabulous :)

Sara said...

Oh, and I think you may need a Spongy Feet blanket. Thoughts?

Sara said...

You look so beautiful. They say that when a woman is expecting - that she is at her most beautiful...

Your eyes shine and you look fabulous! I'm so happy for both of you!!!!

Gail said...

Chris, you look wonderful. I remember that feeling...when everyone around you tells you how beautiful and amazing you look, and you feel like a huge ugly cow.
And even though pregnancy is incredibly amazing, personally I find it hell on ones emotions and self image.
But you do look wonderful, you look so womanly, so.... hmm whats the word for it? primal? I dont know....but you look great.

Vika said...

Chris, you look amazing! How cute, still beautiful as ever.

Shane Butler said...

Hey Chris and Mike,

Congrats on the upcoming baby! That's awesome. You two will make great parents.

Shane, Stacey & Xander