4.03.2009

26 weeks.


I know we don't take very good shots of me--as in, I don't look that pregnant. But that is the last of my old dresses that still fits barely. From the time this picture was taken until today, I feel like I have gained 8 pounds. I also have developed a pretty bad case of heartburn--something I never dealt with before. It makes eating much less enjoyable. Besides that, TLK is moving a lot. Mike felt him for the first time the other day which was exciting for him--Ninja Killer Cammock is his name of choice.

We just got back from a few days in New Jersey helping our pals move houses. It was nuts but I think we got them all moved out and moved in. I just want to say BRAVO to M and S and the little Bergers for holding it together through what is a VERY stressful time. Can't wait to see you next month under a little different circumstances but glad we could be there to help where we could.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh Chris, I remember the heartburn ... It seems like I lived on gaviscon for the last trimester of my pregnancy with Macallum. I also ate nothing but plain white rice most of the days because this was all that I could handle without suffering the heartburn consequences. ACK!

Pregnancy is hard, and beautiful at the same time, sometimes it takes hindsight for that part to come.

How are you feeling about it all?

You are looking great, you and little TLK/half American Boy