3.04.2009

Shopping at Chelle's house.



I think I have had nearly every strain of this cold that is going around. Dad's doctor told him today that if you are around kids than you can catch this thing form 4-6 times a year! Oh man.

I am really trying my hardest (difficult for me) to lay low and get better before I get way back into working at the Inn. So I have been listening to a lot of music and trying to get some design work done. The little Kiwi (TLK) has been moving a lot to the sounds. Honestly he moved more when I am listening to music than others but maybe I just notice it more then and want to pretend like he is already a rocker bubs.

Today I made the rounds (just to get out of the house) and saw Mom (who helped me put a band on a pair of $15 jeans from Walmart so they fit my protruding tum) and down to see Chelle who had 2 packed boxes full of clothes from 0-6 months. I really don't need (but who needs to buy anything right?) to buy anything but it will be fun get a few new things just for TLK

It was a fruitul outing. Maybe tomorrow I will get a picture in my magic maternity pants.

No comments: