3.13.2009

We won't have olive skin babies with fuzzy fros--pretty sure.

Ok, the last few nights I have had great 2-nostril breathing sleep after what seems to be weeks of sick one- nostril breathing sleeps.

Last night I had this dream that I remember and has to do with TLK and he is 24 a bit weeks old so thought it was kind of cool.

I was in some kind of an "Amazing Race" sort of thing with my high school buds Kasey and Molly. We took the train down to a Bostonish sort of city and were running through a dodgy part of town to get to our end point where we needed to collect some cans in a bag at a Youth Centre to receive our next clue.

I handed in my bag and they handed me over a baby and he was tiny and dressed in a little striped onesie and was so cute. He had olive skin and this little perfectly soft fro fuzzy hair brown hair. I took him over to my friends and noticed that he had Mike's eyes exactly and AND he had olive skin--where did he get that? Then I noticed that his fingers were sort of stuck together and I thought, well he has beautiful skin, and we can get his fingers unstuck somehow. Funny me.

I wish I could draw better because this little fella was a heartbreaker and totally not a child that Mike and I could genetically produce. I am sure our little guy will be gorgeous but it was kind of cool being handed over our baby in the dream.

Exciting.

And I want to make these maternity outfits.



3 comments:

Chelle said...

I love this dream. Looks like you're pretty excited to see this little guy. I can't wait to see him too.

Sara said...

Your excitement at the idea of your new baby is coming through in your dreams...how awesome!

Those patterns are cool - and I an't imagine how old they are - cause those certainly aren't current prices...

Can you sew?

Normal Mom said...

The bottom two outfits could make the transition to the 21st century, but don't send maternity fashion backwards with the giant bow at the neck! We've been trying to move forward sister...Don't bring the neck bow back!