3.22.2009

24 weeks for real.



Ok so I haven't been really precise with my dates when I post randomly but after this past week's appointment with the midwife, I am 24 weeks and spot on. I was measured, we heard the heart beat drumming away and we were on our way.

I saw this really cool layout that a father is doing of his wife's growing progress and think I would like to document something similarly just to have. So I will work on those this week if I can squeeze in time between seeing Joy and the girls, getting Alicia's wedding announcements done, and trying to get the 3rd floor of the Inn completed.

Mike has decided that we are having a little ninja. I don't know if these colors say Ninja, but for $3.99 at Old Navy, I will take em.

4 comments:

me said...

i think traditional ninja colours are black, this is more ninja turtle. but cute anyway!

Sara said...

I want your tights - they are mad cool...

Andrea said...

Lookin good! Love all the new pics and especially the video of your niece...too funny! Happy Belated Birthday!

Unknown said...

Hey there lady. Nice tights. Are those the ones I gave you?