2.25.2009

Growing.


This is as good as it gets. I am 20.5 half weeks and this is the first pregnant picture I have taken--just haven't felt like having the camera on me and I am seriously in painting overalls 75% of the time. Plus it feels kind of weird having a picture taken of you for the purpose of showing off what you would normally want to conceal--yes, I know it is different because there is little kiwi in there but goes against all self conscious picture taking a person has acquired over a life time.

Honestly it took me 4 months to take this picture so the next time I take one I am sure it will be most evident.

12 comments:

Zillah said...

you are adorable and gorgeous and i miss you and want you to hurry up and finish that inn so that erik and i can stay in it.

that's an order!

Leilani Bascom said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh you look so darling!!!

Chris said...

Wow, thanks gals for lifting my blah day--I wish we didn't only have to have blog commenting relationships.

Z--I will let you know the minute a room is ready for you two.

Vika said...

Chris, you are beautiful! congrats!!!

Charlotte Rose said...

Looking Good Chris - can't wait for more babies. : )

Sara said...

You look wonderful! I was just going to comment and ask how you were doing - when I open this post.

Dean and Carly said...

you are looking great, we are really excited for you guys, I hope the pregnancy continues to go well, and that you get some sleep

Sara said...

You still look like funky you, only pregnant - that's what you want! Tres cute :)

Marie Davies Howick said...

Leesh told me about your exciting news and I am SO stoked for you guys! Speaking of Leesh, I hear you guys are coming to the wedding.... yaaaaa it will be so fun to reunite!

Andrea said...

Chris, Congrats! I'm so excited for you, sorry its been a while since I've checked your blog. You look great!

Ashley-Anne and Daniel Brown said...

I've been out of the blog loop but SO exciting to read about your news. Chris, I am so happy for you. I totally understand your anxiety about the ultrasound and am so glad it all has gone so well. You look fantastic. Your boy is just so lucky to have such vibrant, hip, sincere parents.
XO to you and TLK (great nickname!)