12.24.2008

Eve.

We had the Larson family Christmas Eve tradition feast of Hamburgers and Rootbeer floats this evening and it was grand thanks to our family, friends, and Sikh. 15 years ago, N8's college friend (K-man, who we also met up with in India last year for "the wedding") came to spend a very memorable Christmas (as we are remembering) with us in'93 and he's back for some more but now we are married and there are more little Larsons running around. A lot can happen in 15 years.
Behold, the hamburger.
The Rootbeer Float
Mike flipping like he did in NZ but there it was an outside BBQ
Dad looking very mischievous
Oh my, so cute.
So cute.
Kind of freaky.
Yeah, pretty cute.
Yep. cute.
Checking out his new Sikh friend.
Just being so cute.
In their new little turtle pj tops. Nothing like matching pajama kids.
I can't get enough of these little cute people.
Nice color coordination without even trying. Thanks to Hobo Brig's hat.
Recreating Christmas of '93. I really need to find a picture from that because JD has grown
3 feet and I was 12.
Then we went down to the PUB and listened to Wise play and he was great.
The best (and only) remake of Viva La Vida I have heard.
Thanks Wise.
And since I never really have pictures of myself these days because I am always taking them
and my hair looks really goofy. Need to take care of that area of my head.

2 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

merry christmas chris and mike. we are off to twilight finally tomorrow. yay. we had a beautiful sunny christmas hope you have a fun white christmas.

Normal Mom said...

Love your outfit, is that fabric from the India excursion. I do have to say the picture of the four of you made me a little misty. I just keep imagining myself in there somewhere. But if I was there, Nate would be pinching or tickling me or saying something funny and I would be laughing and have a weird contorted face and then I wouldn't like the picture, so better I was here. :) Looks like a great night.