11.14.2008

Being a home owner can be special.

It has been a bit of a hectic week with the renovation work at the Pub (pictures to come of its new and improvedness) and our sink hole sinking again (more pictures to come as well). This morning Mo and his Bro came over and excavated the entire front lawn in order to find the water main that was leaking which we replaced with bright new shiny copper piping (that stuff is like gold these days) but the leak or some unknown force had carved a cavern under the entire front lawn so the whole thing needed to be leveled and filled in. We have just been trying to laugh about it or we might sink into a slight depression with the bills piling on our kitchen bench...being a home owner. OUCH! Well at least the water main is good to go for another 40 years.

And brought to you from the things that keep Chris' mind off ecavating her front lawn--
how does this woman move like this??? No, really someone tell me please.

6 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

It's something about those hips?!! But I don't know exactly either!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

WOW! Wish I could move like that!

Chelle said...

I cannot tell I lie I do not know. But I think I have watched that over 20 times! So cool.

I think when we go out dancing to celebrate Chelsea's singleness we have to request this song.

sivab said...

It is kind of hard to explain how she does it. It's one of those things that people like me and her just KNOW how to do. I am sorry you aren't in the know.

Hailey Vial said...

those girls all have the same backside. Mine don't look nothin like that, and it definitely don't move like that. Do you think it's the new "Thriller" dance?
I'd learn it.

paula said...

Ok I got it . It is the SHOES. If they don't move fast they will be singing. OUCH MY FEET HURT.So they have to move fast!!!! Plus they all have a pretty good back side and can shake It like no other.PMV