10.17.2008

The final stages.















Fall is settling in; I can see my breath and my cheeks turn pink when I'm out and it feels lovely. The colors are in their last stages of life and I think we only have a few days left before it's over but I am enjoying the view from our house to the lake without many leaves to obstruct it. The thought of winter is chilling but also exciting--first we have Halloween and Thanksgiving and they will be my firsts home in the States in 4 years and Mike's firsts. I just heard we are having a Halloween Party at the Pub so time to think of a costume....

5 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Great shots of Harry (our resident Great Blue Heron). Thanks for taking the time to put these up. What were your settings for the shot of Harry flying? Rich

Sara said...

Great photos, again, Chris! Fall is so gorgeous! Was up at Loon Mountain yesterday - and took some neat photos. The colors were really at their peak up there!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Amazing photo of the Heron!

Jared said...

Yeah I guess my Pics turned out alright but not half as good as yours!!! I am a little jealous!

Chris said...

Well I was using our Telephoto lens that is 70-300mm with f/ 4-5.6 The shutter was 1/2000 at 5.6 f-stop I think.