9.15.2008

Rainbow goodness.

On Saturday Mike and I were walking down Main St. passed a Yard Sale. I saw a rainbow of something in the corner of my eye but kept on walking. Mike said, "Did you see those bowls?" and pulled out $6 dollars from his pocket and said, "Do you want them?" Of course! It's fun to see such cool things and to be able to get them without breaking the bank. I don't want to put them in the cabinet...they are so pretty and they are very heavy/hard plastic. Oh and go check out the new website for the Windsor Station Pub. Awesome work Mck!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Oh delicious.!

Sara said...

Those are really pretty! It is fun to get stuff and not break the bank!!!

Are you leaving on Sunday? If you are, have a great time!

Sara said...

Back again...you really sent me over to the Pub's website - with those gorgeous photos of food - when I haven't eaten dinner yet! Hmmmm...

marian said...

thanks Chris :-) You know I couldn't have done it with out you, we make a ROCKIN' team. SublimeEye POWER!

Normal Mom said...

Now Sublime Eye needs to make some money to support the brothers and all their crazy schemes! Wonder Twin powers ACTIVATE!

Jared said...

The Website looks great!!