9.16.2008

I have always wanted to do this.

Mom can attest, I have always wanted to do this and today I did. I LOVE IT! Thank you Alene for coming to visit your sister in Windsor and making this happen. I will be taking lots of pictures so stay tuned. I think there are countless cool little styles I can play around with from flat to serious punk rocker wig look. We went to the Beauty Supply Shop and got all the right gear so all the sisters watched so they can help do my roots...or Mom when you come.

BEFORE: (I actually quite liked this cut)



AFTER PARTY:



THE PROCESS:






On N8's iphone. Everyone was very supportive. JD still hasn't seen me yet. Some of the responses from the nephew's were "Nice Hair-do" "Looks Good" and "Perfect" and they are pretty honest fellas. I realize that not everyone I know will like this look but it's been a rough summer for me and it is a bit of post-traumatic experience hair but mostly, I want this hair and I hope it looks alright. Here I go.

11 comments:

Sara said...

Looks cool! I think your sister needs to come and visit me. I'm due for a change... :)

Charlotte Rose said...

Cool, Chris way to go. I have had hair that short if not shorter perhaps twice before, and now I am trying to grow it long cause I have never had long hair. Gosh I wish I could dye my hair blonde, but alas its too dark.

Lucy said...

Nice choice Chris, or should i say Mia

Chris said...

Yes, tis true, I did really like Mia Michaels hair from SYTYCD. We'll see how I feel about it in the morning. I keep forgetting what it looks like and then I catch a glimpse of myself and think "WHOA"...it's just hair, right? Rosie, your hair always looks good no matter what you do!

Sara said...

OH MY GOSH, I love it so much! It totally suits you. Plus you're cool and that alone means you can pull this off :)

Well done :)

Gail said...

Holy Hannah! That rocks!!! I think it looks awesome Chris, just Awesome. Brava.!!!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Rock on Chris, you've got to have major ovaries to do something like that, and you look pretty damn hot not matter what you do!

Chris said...

thanks everyone. it sure does feel good to know I am not INSANE.

Unknown said...

Hi Chris! It reminds me of an updated version of the old you I knew in London. It's PERFECT! With a great cut, you can always keep that up and play with the color when you're needing a change in the future...

I hope you're well!

-Kelli (Sullivan)

Chris said...

Kelli! Where have you been? I've been missing your coolness.

Unknown said...

I know! I've been following your blog- but need to SHOW UP more than lurking. Email me your address and I'll add you to my blog list (it's private) and we can talk.

spillopen@gmail.com