9.04.2008

20 feet deep.














Last Saturday, Liz, Pete, Lucy, JD, K80, kids, Mike, and I went over to one of the neighboring towns to these very cold swimming holes in the creek. You hiked down from the road and there were 4 or so different little holes. It wasn't as hot out as it has been which made the freeze of the water even more intense; you can see it in our faces. Lucy and JD jumped in several times but it was just too cold for me (I know, wimp.) It was a fun last adventure with Lucy. ( I love that last picture of JD).

3 comments:

marian said...

these are all awesome! The light is so amazing there. The one shot of Liz looks like she's having a religious experience of some kind... I guess cold water can do that to a girl! Nice work Chris and Mike.

Normal Mom said...

I thought the same thing, McKay. Love Jordo there going for it. That's so him--All or NOTHIN'.

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Wow, Chris nice job swimming 20 ft. deep.