8.03.2008

Viva.

Last night we made our way to Hartford,CT for a much needed break in this week. While we were still roomies with N8 and McK, we saw this commercial and pretty much couldn't get enough so when they got tickets to the concert in CT, we got some too. When they played this song, I channeled the commercial.

Can you see N8 and Mck?
Oh I see them!
Getting the stage ready...
1st picture together in a long time...as we wait.

Viva La Vida

They like to blast with lights on the strong beats. I like it.

Yellow
They ran up right next to N8 and Mck

The end.
It was fun to get out of town for a few hours, do some people watching, and be part of a performance spectacle. Concerts are cool. I love the anticipation of the start and when the stage blacks out and the lights pop on and the crowd of the thousands goes crazy. Being part of that is a bit of a rush.The stage show was sweet with lots of light and music syncopation. I have spent the day dancing like Chris Martin because that is also pretty sweet.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the photos, and that is a great picture of you and Mike.

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Chris, I am diggin on the photos. Looks like the concert was a blast and you and mike are looking as good as ever, which is pretty damn hot!

Good to talk with you today.

Charlotte Rose said...

cool.

felicity said...

I'm jealous. We so wanted to go to that concert...we still have a chance to catch them in slc. Went to their x&y tour when we first moved to vegas - they are excellent showmen! I love a good spectacle as well, plus their music is pretty hot. Lucky you!

You and Mike look as radiant as ever!