7.17.2008

Thursday?!?

Thursday? How did we get to Thursday so fast? I feel like I haven't gotten anything done or my days just fill with other stuff and the things on my list never get done. I need a day just to get those things done. So I blog and take pictures of the shoes I got in India with our sexy macro lens. I digress, often.
This week we're continuing to work on the Restaurant that my brother's company just bought from a local family who has been running it 30 years! Mike and Lucy are both working furiously on this project (I don't think Lucy knew she would be helping the takeover of a restaurant while here, but either did anyone else) and I have been working on the branding.

We've also been doing lots of demo work at the Inn and trying to keep the Blog fully updated with the progress. Today there is a post with a bit of a family tree breakdown so the cast of characters can be outlined a bit. Sometimes I feel like we really are a bunch of characters. I know Jordan sure morphed into some kind of crazy wrecking ball machine the other night and we stood in awe as he ripped out ENTIRE WALLS and there's always Hobo Brig..

That actually felt sort of productive, even though it wasn't at all. The new Batman movie comes out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Chris! Looks like you have a lot going on! I am so excited for you and your family...I can't wait to come stay at Snapdragon Inn! I love all your designs! It's been so fun looking at your blogs!

sivab said...

You guys are the busiest family I know. Will Mike post any of his recipes on blokechef? I am so jealous of your macro, I have to wait a little longer for mine.