4.19.2008

Treasures and Updates.

We are all signed so as long as the building inspection goes well this week, we will close on the house May 28.

Whoa. Wow. Weird. Wonderful.
On the same sort of note. We went to some Yard Sales today (as it was another gorgeous day) and picked up some goodies for our house to be and are storing stuff in N and M's garage along with the few things mom sent up from NM. This included a very nice table and chairs, a cool brass lamp, a three piece desk set that I am going to sand down and refinish for my little home design centre AND this incredibly cool vintage (for real, it was made in 1974) vanity for a real steal. I love finding treasure for cheap and knowing I am soon going to have a space to make our own and put them all in :) ( I got that blue rooster at another sale for 50 cents) Tomorrow we are all going to run 8 miles on the road the half marathon will be on. Not so sure about that but we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Gail said...

wow wow wow... you got a house!!!! is it the one by the lake? I am very excited for you both! I cant wait to see house renovation/design photos.

And I am slightly shocked at you calling 1974 vintage! lol Based on that, I must be heading toward pre-historic! haha

Charlotte Rose said...

OMG, you guys are like really grown up now, wow, Cool I will have to come visit one day soon. Cool so exciting and cool.

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

So did you get the one you wanted? The house?