1.17.2008

Vermont and the Cold

Well, I thought that seeing as this Blog site is Chris and Mike (not just Chris) that I should start making a few posts once in a while. Today I am going to start with a few comments on the Winter weather in Vermont. Chris and I have only been here for two weeks tomorrow but I have already experienced some pretty crazy weather. Yesterday and today were bitter. I have never been in a place where the daily temperature is so low. I am currently walking to work, only about 5 minutes down the road, but in the time it takes me to get from the house to the Mercantile my damp shower hair had frozen. My fingers get so cold in that few minute walk that it is hard to open the door. It seems to be even colder than Winter up at Lake Lyndon. Anyway, I will post a few picture of the weather over the next few days as a big storm is due tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

move to hawaii

Gail said...

I'm coming too Lucy - Italy in winter - blah! - it's just as cold here!
Nice to hear from you Mike, hope to see some photographs soon. I bet Vermont is pretty.

Normal Mom said...

Now you know why Chris is so tough. Stay warm!

sivab said...

I hate to be a jerk because that's just not me, but the summer here has been AWESOME this year. The best summer weather wise since we moved here. Like I said, I hate to be a jerk, but honesty is my number one virtue.