12.21.2007

Back.

view from Jason's parents place, Bangkok
Sunset at Ko Samet, Thailand
outside Big Ben, London
outside Oakland Temple, California

We're back. Back to the USA. Back to my parents. Back.

It has been a long time. In these next couple weeks while I am here, I will do a serious blog update from our trip which I am excited to complete. London was fun and cold and the flights to the states were uneventful really and we got through immigration in a record 10 minutes with Mike's green card which was a relief to have that work out smoothly. We had a great night in the Bay Area with our good friend's parents who picked us up fed us Mexican upon arrival and bagels in the morning, a ride past the Oakland temple, perfection. The flight to El Paso was fine except one of our bags (one of the ones that had been waiting in San Francisco with all my nice clothes in it) didn't turn up so fingers crossed that will show up tomorrow. We've had about 10 hours sleep in the past 72 hours but so nice to be home. I love all of my mom's Christmas decor and the mexican flare. I love it.

1 comment:

Gail said...

YAY! I am soooo glad you guys made it safe and sound, the last leg before Vermont, right? I can hardly wait for your updates myself,(meaning show me the photos show me the photos. show me the photos)
I am so sad I didn't get to take you around Santa Cruz, you would have loved it, although it might have felt kind of boring after all your adventures elsewhere.
Merry holidays and Christmas Cheer Chris, much love - g