9.05.2007

The Goodbyes begin




Sara and Mark were getting impatient with the lack of updating on this blog (like we aren't trying to move countries and get ready for a 3 month travel) so when we were over at their house to say our goodbyes to our buddies, we took some pictures right there and right then so I could load them up pronto! They are heading back to the states for a visit this Friday so tonight is our last hoo-rah. Thanks pals for all the good times and the Burwood Fish n'chips and the downloads and the Mark Oliver meals and the late night cookies and the totally infuriating experiments and the car you let us borrow so often after ours died and the bags you are taking back to the states for us. You know where we want you to live.

2 comments:

Gail said...

hahah funny! I wondered if Mark Oliver was meant to be Jamie Oliver - but I only say that because of the word 'meals' after the word oliver. I don't know who mark oliver is...someone totally different to what I was thinking I guess... blah blah blah ramble ramble ramble... not like you have anything else to do like pack up to leave for months of travel and moving for..who knows how long, so you've got time to read all my rambles. ha! Glad to have an update - have missed them too.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Chris- when are you guys moving back to the states and where? Also, you mentioned traveling around - where are you off to? Have you been to Dubai - thoughts if you have. Spence is probably going to Dubai and Egypt for classes in January, I want to go so bad - wondering if you have been there. kt