7.19.2007

My answers..finally


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom's Bestfriend, Chris, and My Aunt Beverly2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night over the stress of getting Mike's US visa application done. Yes, I am a crier 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked chicken, thinly sliced5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? no. 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? sure 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? not very well because when i am sarcastic people think i am serious. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? did it once off one of those Bungee ramps that wasn't that high but never again! 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, until I decide they aren't new anymore 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not really 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I prefer Lime sorbet14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their style 15. RED OR PINK? pink 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?my crooked tooth and nose 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My family all of them!18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and green keens. 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? apple 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mogwai and other cool tunes on my Boss' playlist. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? turquoise FAVORITE SMELLS? lilacs, lily of the v alley, garlic being fried up24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mike25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Gail was the first to post this and she rocks!. 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Figure Skating but it doesn't feel very sportish. Mostly I like to mock their outfits. 27. HAIR COLOR?Browny blonde.28. EYE COLOR? Blue 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Glasses all the time 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Fresh Fruit Salad and Pad Thai but not together :)31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?happy endings butt a good suspense is nice. 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Transformers.33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Black 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Thinking summer as I am in the middle of winter and soooo cold 35. HUGS OR KISSES?both, kisses are more fun but a hug from my and sister would be nice36. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything with cream cheese frosting 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?I think I am the last LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ?? 39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? PhotoShop Tutorial DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? No 42. FAVORITE SOUND? A Summer on coming Thunderstorm in Vermont or Illinois 43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not a big fan of either actually but Rolling Stones mroe 44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?New Zealand I think, but where is home?? 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? i seem to pull out pretty good lip sync performances. 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tooele, Utah 47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyones 48. FAVOURITE TV CHANNEL???Too long since I've had a TV to have Channels on 49. HOW MANY PETS? 0 50. FAVOURITE PLACE? Wherever I can be myself :)

2 comments:

Gail said...

now that was cool! I totally love the smell of lily of the valley too. and you were born in Tooele??? haha wow, Ive been there!
Poor thing, going from one winter to another!

Normal Mom said...

The story of how Chris was born in Tooele is way more interesting than the town itself.

It doesn't even resemble the same place where we spent summers, and where our parents grew up. It's like an alternate universe or something when I go there.