7.31.2007

HAIR CUTS and VISAS!

Before...
After...


Goodness my Hair was loooong! It's good to have it gone, a change...makes me feel older, time for a more sophisticated look. I was starting to feel a bit frumpy or something...it will be an adjustment. I think it was fun for the hair dresser too! It felt like a real make over sort of thing but I wasn't very attached to my hair so there wasn't much drama. Next step...some funky colours but that will have to wait. Luckily my workmates gave me a voucher to one of the hippest/most expensive places in town for a going away prezzie so this cut was totally FREE! but it wasn't cheap....thank you Carl and Sorrel!

We are off to Auckland tomorrow night. Our interview is on Thursday morning at 9AM. I can't help being super stressed and anxious but after a moment of panic, I know it will be fine and will all work out some way or another. Hopefully next time I post, Mike will be a US visa-granted kiwi :)

5 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

It looks really good. You made the right move. Very Nicle Ritchie.

Zillah said...

sweet mother of lust...it's gorgeous. you're gorgeous.

McKay said...

Looks beeeeeoooootiful. And I love the shirt too!

Gail said...

Absolutely LOVE it Chris!!!! You look fabulous. and Zillah, I love that phrase "sweet mother of lust" hahaha I think I am going to have to steal that one! We will be praying for you that all goes well at the consulate office. It's not as scary as I thought.
love you -g

Chris said...

Hey, thanks peeps. Although hair never looks as good after the first sleep and you wake up and it's all wonky...but that's the look I was going for :)