7.20.2007

Colorstrology


I love colour and I love Pantone. Wish I could just eat them up. If you go here you can find out what your own personal colour is and it tells a bit about you, gives your 3 adjectives to sum it all up and the pantone number so you can have everything from paint, ink, to anything really done up in your colour. I like the whole intro of the Flash show and I think it's quite a clever lil website. I love doing stuff like this. Not so sure about my colour, Dawn Pink, but I like what the blurb says well for the most part. Yes, Artistic, Sensitive, Innovative. Maybe if I surrounded myself in a little more Dawn Pink things would be even more great than they already are. I like what some of Mike's says as well about his lively spirit, being a good teacher and friend, and he is very romantic. What's yours? Tell me. I'd love to know.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I did mine, but I can't work out how to post it, did you take a screen shot or something?

Chris said...

yeah, I took a screen shot. they don't have any way to post it on your site.... i don't think.

Zillah said...

my color is heather--fits remarkably well, actually. and now i know what color to paint my living room in a month. hooray!